Moorest Service Satisfaction Guarantee
Your happiness is our goal. If you’re not happy, we’ll work to make it right.
About Moorest Guarantee
We want you to buy with confidence anytime you purchase a service on the Moorest.com website; that’s why the quality of the service is guaranteed under our Satisfaction Guarantee. If the service was not completed according to the final scope agreed through Moorest’s systems, or if your product or property was damaged as a direct result of the service, we’ll work with you and the service provider to correct the problem or we’ll give you your money back.
If your service purchase was of poor quality, please Contact us to begin the process of filing a Satisfaction Guarantee claim. After collecting basic contact information and the required documentation of the problem, our team will work quickly to resolve your case. The Satisfaction Guarantee supplements your consumer rights that you can always enforce against the trader (service provider) that provided you the service.
If your service is covered by the Satisfaction Guarantee, Moorest will make it right in one of these two ways:
- Correct the service or;
- Refund your money for the purchase.
Satisfaction Guarantee Conditions
You can file a claim when all of the following applies:
- You’re unsatisfied with the service performed.
- You have purchased the service in its entirety directly through the Moorest.com websites.
- The scope of work was limited to the description of the service listed on Moorest.com, or was changed through Moorest’s systems.
- Your service appointment was completed within the last 30 days. For recurring services, we treat each appointment as a separate occurrence.
Satisfaction Guarantee Claim Restrictions and Limitations
The following situations are not covered by the Satisfaction Guarantee for Services:
• The service was never performed.
• Any portion of the service transaction was performed outside of Moorest.com, such as add-ons, up-sells or trip charges.
• Dissatisfaction with pricing or scheduling limitations.
• Claims not documented in entirety using the Satisfaction Guarantee claim form.
• Product claim unrelated to the service.
• Service was marked as competed and paid in full.
• Claims caused by prior service or provider not already covered by the Happiness Guarantee.
• Unforeseeable or latent defects in the premises.
These situations may limit your coverage under the Moorest Satisfaction Guarantee:
• Claims with incomplete documentation.
• Claims resulting from improper or/and abusive.
• Claims involving work that exceeds the final scope of work agreed through Moorest’s systems.
• Claims involving products or services, or uses of either, that are prohibited by law.
• Services completed without the customer present.
Note: Receiving assistance from Moorest does not limit any other rights you have as a consumer nor limit your ability to pursue other remedies you may be entitled to from the trader (service provider).